View Single Post
Old November 1, 2011, 01:48 AM   #9
youngunz4life

plead not guilty. I am an optimist sometimes, but I find it to be ridiculous thatn they even arrested you...sounds over the top to me even though they figured you were good in the end they just were like eff it, let the court figure it out and/or get some money.

USUALLY I AM THE ONE that laughs at the conspiracy theories on here, but I personally feel you were treated incorrectly. DO NOT accept paying a fine to make it going away while taking blame. plead not guilty...this is a no brainer to me.

a weapon, legally, is Usually considered secure if it is within the glove compartment and or the center console as long as they shut properly(they are not defective due to age as an example). The same goes for a trunk. in other words and another example for the use of the same terminology of consoles, trunks, glove boxes, etc: you might be in deep doo doo to have the gun under a seat(even if its not in your vicinity), but you are clear if it is is the glove box. Personally, I feel like this guy refused to give you the littlest break even after you were honest and legal. --you know the little guys count too--. it comes off as "what the heck, I'll take him done for the larger cause". called a judge, please

Page generated in 0.03085 seconds with 8 queries