View Single Post
Old June 11, 2018, 08:34 PM   #18
bedbugbilly

I do quite a bit on eBay primarily because it allows me to get rid of stuff I don't want. However, they are "faceless" when you have a problem. That said, someone probably turned you in - maybe due to your description or maybe due to their "leanings" - after all . . . you know "guns are dangerous".

On the other hand - I bought 10 antique Winchester primer packets from a seller a year ago - nothing mentioned about the primers and one would assume they were empty - wrong - when I got the primer packets, all were full. Total of 1K of the old shotgun primers for brass shells - shipped through the mail in a padded envelope. A couple of years ago, I bought an original "flask head" powder horn from a seller on there - shipped by Priority Mail - when it arrived - yep - it was full of 3F that was as old as the horn. Sometimes you just can't figure it out . . . .
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.02386 seconds with 8 queries