View Single Post
Old October 25, 2022, 07:51 AM   #61
Double Naught Spy

The SROs are supposed to be those highly trained people we wanted protecting the kids. They are supposed to be the ones with the active shooter training that know to follow protocol to go in (at their risk) and neutralize the shooter. That is literally the job they sign up for and are supposed to be trained to perform. Then there are the SWAT guys that are supposed to be highly trained and go in and put down shooters. They were all there in the opening minutes. Sadly, the aggressive protocol lasted for only one feeble attempt and once the first responders were shot at and one grazed, they suffered a group think mental breakdown that was not overcome by their leadership (also trained in this very activity) and from all appearances, crippled leadership so far that a federal agency not responsible for the job had to do it well after the golden hour of trauma was over.

Page generated in 0.03532 seconds with 8 queries