View Single Post
Old August 11, 2010, 09:52 PM   #22
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
To some extent, the two criteria are mutually exclusive. In a situation where I could do something constructive (not a critically disabling injury which I really can't treat effectively), it seems likely that the wounded attacker might still be a viable threat. And in the situation where the attacker is obviously not a viable threat it seems likely that the cause might be a serious wound that is beyond my ability to treat constructively.
Funny how that works, eh?

There is no way I am going to trust anything a conscious wounded attacker says to me in order to provide him/her help and there is no way I am going to try to do a physical inspection to ascertain that an attacker is actually unconscious or completely incapacitated so that I can provide him/her help.

Often is the case that proximity negates skill and the closer I am to my attacker, the less skill that person needs to hurt me.

Page generated in 0.02255 seconds with 8 queries