View Single Post
Old February 10, 2018, 03:52 PM   #33
Brownstone322

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMK View Post
However, for me it was a CZ PCR. I just always wanted one ever since I first saw it on the CZ forum a couple decades ago. CZs are funny too as they only make small runs of some models once a year and if you don't have cash in hand when they come out, you are SOL until next time they make a run of them. I finally got my PCR a few years back and while I probably overpaid for it, I'm very happy with my purchase. It is all I dreamed it would be. I love this little handgun.
I'm kinda curious what you paid. I bought a CZ PCR a year ago off Gunbroker.com for $548 (plus shipping and transfer fees). They're listed out there now (same dealer, I think) for $559. Those prices are under list, and I'm cool with that.

When I first started looking for a PCR, I couldn't find one either. My local gun shop had a P-01, but they said they had never stocked a PCR. In fact, my regular sales guy (who knows a helluva lot about handguns) said he'd never actually seen one. But then I started browsing Gunbroker, and -- to my knowledge -- they've always had PCRs out there, at least from this one particular source. But I dunno

Anyway, great little gun.

Page generated in 0.03429 seconds with 8 queries