View Single Post
Old June 29, 2017, 01:36 PM   #8
Unconventional

On paper, the Silencerco Hybrid seems to be one of the best do-it-all cans. I don't know about in practice as I don't have one, though a good friend does.

It can handle all the calibers you've specified, but can also handle .45 caliber chamberings, including .45-70 and .458 SOCOM. You didn't mention the need for this, but it could be very handy should you become interested in suppressing a bigger bore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue711 View Post
-Easy to maintain/clean
If you plan to get just one and only one can, it seems to fit the bill However, I'm fairly certain it cannot be disassembled any further than removing the end cap and attachment adapter, i.e. no removal of the baffle stack. Rifle caliber suppressors are seldom able to be disassembled.

That said, AMTAC Suppressors out of Salt Lake City makes rifle suppressors with a stainless steel monocore baffle system that can be removed for cleaning. Most of their suppressors are reflex, over-the-barrel type suppressors. The down side is that these suppressors are pretty heavy, being an all steel construction.

Sorry for throwing this all out there after you seemed settled on the Omega. Keep us posted.

Page generated in 0.03046 seconds with 8 queries