View Single Post
Old September 30, 2013, 08:51 PM   #22
semi_problomatic

D from fl, you might want to realize that the things you heard 50 years ago are a bit out dated and times have changed. If you think you don't need to see what you shoot at, thats perfectly fine, cause I don't live in florida. I hope you have lots of luck with that.

If you are so delusional to think a zmb chainsaw and a synthetic stock 870 or 500 are the same thing, then nothing else can be said that'd really matter.

Maybe you should do a little yardwork so your hands don't get blistered by them tough "cheese grater" stocks...not that you'd be able to shoot it enough because of that big bad recoil which apparently destroys you. And god forbid if there were more than 3-4 rounds in that pump before you had to reload. Yeesh, that ton of extra weight up front from that 3" mag tube extension and those extra 2 rounds must make it impossible to swing and point.

If you're really such a dainty lot unable to cope with such huge extremes, I just don't know how you survived so long...

Feel free to shoot antiques in the dark there D from fl. I'll keep identifying my target before shooting at those dangerous hat-racks. Hopefully I'll still be able to lift 10#'s when I get your age. Lol. Not to mention, I thought these new plastic stocks were supposed to make that big kickin 12 gauge lighter and even harder to shoot?

I think it's you that may need to learn a bit about shotgunning. I may not know how to shoot trap and skeet or which 2 shot shotgun is best for hitting pieces of clay...but I have deployed with mossberg 500's, I've done military ranges with them and used them in Iraq. I'm willing to bet i've got a bit more time using a shotgun against people and indoors than most.

Page generated in 0.03614 seconds with 8 queries