View Single Post
Old June 11, 2013, 06:46 AM   #19
Magnum Wheel Man

It's sad, but I think that is an era that has passed us by... I had to build a room to display my main gun collection... yep they hang on the walls in proud displays... um... in a walk in gun safe room, with no windows, & a 3" thick steel door... I built the room, because I wanted to display my guns... of course visibility is limited to those who have access...

we have a nice old antique gun cabinet in our entry way, it houses mostly damaskus barreled double shot guns from relatives long gone... may contain my lil 17 Mach 2 & a .410 that we keep handy for dispatching of varmints... a couple years ago, we added a "curtain" to the inside of the wood framed glass door, so you couldn't see the guns through the glass...

at least if we got broken into, because of the gun cabinet, all they would get for guns, are several unsafe to shoot double barrels, a custom ( reads easy to identify ) 17 Mach 2, & my 1st gun, a single shot .410, in marginal condition, & one magazine's worth of 17 caliber cartridges & a handful of .410 shells... all the rest of the ammo is stored in the big safe...

Page generated in 0.02251 seconds with 8 queries