Thread: Did I just die?
View Single Post
Old May 26, 2013, 11:10 PM   #1
Silver00LT

Did I just die?

All Walmarts within two hours drive, LGS, pawn shops, etc. Have been OUT of DOMESTIC made 9MM ammo since December.

I was in Walmart today getting some stuff for the outside projects...I always walk through the sporting goods to see what ammo they currently have in.

Day before Memorial Day packed Walmart, and they have this....

Asked how many...clerk said three(three box limit sign posted). She said you want all three? I said no thank you just two. I rather someone else come buy that last box. She stated I was the first to say that. She said normally people come in and buy everything possible.

Yes, I know I reload...but I need to do a factory test and I am out of factory made ammo. Price only went up 50ยข. Normally paid $23.97.

Glad to know local retailers are slowly able to keep these on the shelves. The scalpers still post away in the local sell paper....they either have thousands and thousands of boxes or people don't purchase from them(thank god).

Now....just need some .22LR the wife is dying to shoot, but she won't shoot even 50 from my 1500 rounds. She said she rather wait and be able to shoot 500+ per range visit.

Page generated in 0.02357 seconds with 8 queries