View Single Post
Old February 18, 2007, 07:49 PM   #26
ziggy222

10 years ago 3 older men that had been reloading since i was born taught me to reload.they would have reloading parties,every single person there smoked at every faze of the reloading.its a very simple task thats not as dangerous as people make it out to be.we argued about smoking while reloading once and one of them lit a pile of powder in an ash tray to prove that everyone was not going to die cause of the smoking.it was enough to fill a powder dispencer about a quarter way.well nobody got hurt,the house did'nt burn down,there was no big explosion,but we did have to open the window to blow the smoke out and the walls got covered in a light haze of soot.do not try that inside the house lol.smokeless powder burns very agressively like a flair,a plastic ash tray probably would of melted away.a big box of primers can go off like dynamite if you can get them to all ignite together,and so will black powder.anyway we never had an accident.i quit smoking 2 yrs ago,the patch reelly works but i had to go throught each stage twice.big tobacco can kiss my ummm money,yeah,money goodbye.now having said that,i hope some idiot does'nt light a quarter pound of powder off in their den an burn their house down.

Page generated in 0.03157 seconds with 8 queries