View Single Post
Old August 6, 2007, 01:21 PM   #23
RoscoeC

In 2 years I had 7 vehicles with smashed windshields and stolen audio systems. The Fort Worth police's advice was to have good insurance. In other words, "you are on your own". I actually tried to catch them a couple of times but I am too old and slow, and in reality, my blood was at such a boil, I would have almost assuredly done something I would regret afterwards. I finally gave up calling the police, it did nothing but make me furious and more cynical (if that's possible). The last time it happened, my wife called them, knowing that my son would want to file an insurance claim for stolen property. The officer was totally baffled when I informed her that this had happened numerous times before. She said, "there are no reports on file", to which I repied "That's right, why would I bother to call you, I have good insurance, just as you advised, and calling you is about as usefull as teats on a boar hog."

Maybe that did something, but in the last 2 years nothing else has happened. Good luck, you need it.
NRA Life Member

Page generated in 0.02941 seconds with 8 queries