View Single Post
Old November 11, 2012, 09:08 AM   #169
manta49

Quote. And that is not Belfast! Or Toronto. Or London. So people who live in those places can have opinions, but no practical experience what so ever!

Numerous individuals in (Belfast N Ireland )carry firearms for personal protection. And have a lot of practical experience in the pros and cons doing so.

Below the sort of threat that people here have to contend with. I Doubt he got a chance to use his firearm.

Black died at the scene from gunshot wounds after his black Audi car was raked with automatic fire at around 7.30am at the M12 turn-off of the M1. A blue Toyota Camry with a Dublin registration had driven up beside the victim's car while he was driving to work in Maghaberry top-security prison.

Even with the threat most prison officers chose not to carry a firearm and have the attitude and the courage not to let terrorists dictate to them how they are going to live their lives. Just the same as i will not let the very slim chance of someone braking into my house to do me harm will decide for me how i chose to lead my life. I would only carry a firearm because i felt needed to not because i could.

Page generated in 0.02133 seconds with 8 queries