View Single Post
Old October 24, 2012, 05:48 AM   #12
valleyforge.1777

I am the guy who has many pounds of 38 Special cases. Where/how does one "swap" them out for 357 cases? I don't think that happens by magic or without cost. So, if I have all these 38 Special cases, and I'm going to be firing the rounds in a 357-chambered firearm, I am going to try to load the 38 cases hotter and go slowly, step by step increases in powder/pressure and see how it goes.

I am not leaving my ammo and supplies to anyone. They are for me to shoot in my lifetime. And, my reloaded ammo is carefully and descriptively labeled. If someone who can not read plainly written English gets ahold of my ammo and shoots it in firearms that can not handle the pressure, I can't help them or worry about that. I certainly would not let that be a fear that prevents ME from doing what I want to do for ME in my life. If it is dangerous for ME, that is different. But dangerous for some un-named, un-determined person down the road of decades or centuries who can not read English? Nah, I am not wasting a minute worrying about that person.

Page generated in 0.02239 seconds with 8 queries