View Single Post
Old December 2, 2011, 06:50 PM   #1
GreySmoke

Poor Business Practices TGSCOM.COM - outdoor-sports-store.com

I recently ordered some gun merchandise on 11/27 from outdoor-sports-store.com i.e. (TGSCOM.COM) Their prices were only fair but they had what I wanted IN STOCK. I checked their tracking information each day and each day it said "Processing". So today I gave them a call and inquired when my "IN STOCK" merchandise would be shipped. Their response was, we ship in 7-10 business days and we should make that for you. I asked if that was the best they could do and they said with the holiday business yes. I asked if there was anything I could do and they politely said no. I asked if I could cancel the shipment and again politely they responded yes I can do that for you. A short time after the call I got an email stating I would be refunded my payment less a fee.

MY ORIGINAL PURCHASE $106.55 AMT RETURNED $92.15!!! A $14.40 FEE FOR THEIR POOR SHIPPING ABILITY.

I could understand a fee for returned merchandise but the merchandise has not even been shipped yet...

I will not be doing business with them again and hope no one reading this does either.

Page generated in 0.02298 seconds with 8 queries