View Single Post
Old November 9, 2007, 06:40 AM   #3
viper5243

Money is and isn't an object. I dont want to get crap stuff but i also don't want to spend $2000. Right now i have VZ-24 Brno 8mm thats my fathers. Everything is newer (late 50's -60's) Very nice gun. It has the williams peep on it and I have been hitting some decent shots at around 330yards with cheep romainian ammo.

I would like to go with a match just so i don't have to limit myself sight wise, in case i want to add a scope later

Really though everything is up in the air. Not to interestd in doing a restore though. If i bought it all together and fixed it up possibly but just buying the receiver id rather turn it into something else.

Im still tossing ideas around on what i want to do with it. So far i have the complete receiver (not sure what to do about the bolt though)and just ordered a boyds thumb hole stock.

How are the Parker Hale barrels? Found a "PARKER HALE HEAVY BARREL 308 WIN. TARGET BARREL" that im looking at.

Im not really sure about the cheaper barrels though. Like an $80 vs. a $200 something barrel

Page generated in 0.03346 seconds with 8 queries