View Single Post
Old June 16, 2007, 08:28 PM   #19
Chris Phelps

"Ignorance" is one of my pet peeves. People think it simply means "don't know". Look at the root word. Ignore. Ignorance is when people tell you repeatedly, and you still don't listen or learn. For example, if you were to tell me I was using the wrong die, and I said "No, you dont know what you are talking about..." and continued doing it wrong... THAT is ignorance. It pisses me off royally when people call me ignorant, even though I know at least half the time, they simply do not know what that word really means.

How about this... Excuse the fact that I am at "Notch 1" on the learning curve. That seems to fit the bill rather well, at the moment.

Not having a tumbler right now is driving me nuts. I want to finish prepping this batch of brass, but most of it is rather dirty. I'm about to start hand polishing them individually. UGH.
Bushmaster Superlight AR-15 5.56mm / Custom 24" Heavy BBL Varmint AR-15 5.56mm / Ruger M77 .257 Roberts / Ruger MKI 22LR Pistol / EAA Witness 9mm Pistol / Daisy 2202 22LR / Remington Viper 522 22LR / Stevens 200 .223 / Savage 10FP 24" .308 / Mauser 98 Sporter 30-06

Page generated in 0.02655 seconds with 8 queries