View Single Post
Old February 26, 2014, 07:32 PM   #47
power5

Does chicago have lockable pumps? I know I have been to some stations that do not. I usually stuff my gas cap into them someway. I also lock the pump on and am constantly looking around.

The cop turned into the person with the plan after pulling his gun. All 3 BG were then in that OODA loop coming up with a new plan. Even if they were armed, were not making an aimed shot on the officer. They are likely cowards (why they were not holding the gun) and would have done the same thing even with a gun in hand. If they had him in aim while he pulled his gun and shot #1, they still would have had a very small chance of hitting him once he started moving even at that distance.

If that was his service weapon I would assume its a .40. He must have had a glancing blow because that BG was alive for quite a while after point blank shot to the head. Too bad the video is mostly blurred in the above view for the whole confrontation and is edited from the building view.

I do not want to shoot anyone dead, and having a wounded BG die slowly would be worse, but I definitely want the near future of my life to be able to reflect on what happened, not only my family reflecting.

Page generated in 0.05638 seconds with 8 queries