View Single Post
Old March 22, 2020, 12:27 AM   #2
Frank Ettin
Join Date: November 23, 2005
Location: California - San Francisco
Posts: 9,266
Perhaps you should consider getting a non-resident Arizona, Florida, or Utah concealed weapons permit. Wyoming recognizes those permits, and they are obtainable by mail.
"It is long been a principle of ours that one is no more armed because he has possession of a firearm than he is a musician because he owns a piano. There is no point in having a gun if you are not capable of using it skillfully." -- Jeff Cooper
Frank Ettin is offline  
Page generated in 0.02822 seconds with 8 queries