View Single Post
Old November 5, 2011, 04:38 AM   #3
youngunz4life

the boy got off but he still scared people at the time due to the horrendous crime. it was a story for yrs growing up, and stories of the girl growing up became sad too especially after what happened to her(basically the sexual abuse affected her deeply and people probably weren't sympathetic to her enough and/or used her). She was abouts my age but due to coincidences I was never a part of her life. my later friends and/or classmates were though.

as for the man/boy, it became very clear overtime that this person had legitimate reasons. I do not think he would be charged if it happened 30 yrs later give or take.

yes, things have changed over the years w/regards to abuse, corporal punishment, family spankings, etc. Disimissing the mercedes, financial support, etc OR not dismissing these facts, there are some who feel she was abused and others that do not. Of course, if this kind of thing was a pattern, that would help me make my decision.

Amazingly, if someone had a camera like this in a similar situation, it would be right there in black and white as to whether it was justified or not. If one said that 'no you will not be hitting me anymore' and the family person charged with a "whip"(belt) then the law seems to protect. Of course, without the tape - that might be a different story & the situation or a similar one is complex to say the least no matter what the exact facts.

Page generated in 0.02487 seconds with 8 queries