View Single Post
Old June 22, 2009, 03:57 PM   #22
Double Naught Spy

If for a moment we assume that concealed carry is on the rise in the US (which I believe it is from everything that I have read) and we note the number of overly violent events involving well prepared gunmen and/or psychopaths, then this notion of how often civilians need reloads in a gun fight is going to cross roads with some significant firepower events where indeed civilians will need reloads in a gun fight.

Even if I don't need a reload for the fight itself, instruction and prudence has taught me that topping off (conditions permitting) might be critical as soon as the known fight is over.

How often are often are CCW civilians going to be involved in one of those significant fire power events and need a reload? Still probably not very often. However, I see carrying a spare mag as no more hassle than carrying a comb, and seeing as I am bald now, I don't need the comb and have plenty of capacity for the extra mag.

Page generated in 0.03141 seconds with 8 queries