View Single Post
Old April 20, 2020, 05:31 AM   #2216
Burning Chrome

Howdy

Hello to all of you fine 2nd amendment supporters!

Long time gun enthusiast...been shooting since I was 8, owned handguns, rifles, shotguns since I was 23, 50 years ago...used to do a lot of target shooting, trap & skeet, got into reloading for a while when I lived in Phoenix, AZ...now living in So. Florida.

Had my entire gun collection stolen (except for a few pieces in a different location) about 20 years ago and was never able to replace anything until recently, but now I can pretty much buy what I want.

Recently got into black powder pistols (revolvers and a rifle), and own several, some of which have been left as is, and some of which have been converted for cowboy ammo.

Also own several small automatics with an old AMT .380 Backup needing a bit of repair.

Just bought a S&W Model 1-1/2 3rd issue (S&W .32 Short, breaktop, centerfire) that was in incredible condition, made sometime between 1878-1892...doubt if 50 rounds were ever run through it...will be getting a S&W Letter of Authenticity for it.

About me, Marc, I'm retired from IT (30 years), and basically just sort of manage some investments...anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask me.

Again, hiya, and thanks for adding me to this forum!
There's is as much water on Earth as there was three billion years ago. While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all.

Page generated in 0.03573 seconds with 8 queries