View Single Post
Old April 16, 2014, 03:08 PM   #16
Rob62

I am a member of a private shooting club / range. We are on the outside of a city in what is generally a semi rural area. However there are houses that butt-up against the club's borders. Most of these houses were built after the club and range facility were established, which was the late 1950's.

However someone complained about full automatic weapons fire to the club's board of directors and there was a self imposed vote to not allow fully automatic weapons on the ranges any more.

So I absolutely understand your concern.

I concur with what others have said. Talk calmy to the person you spoke with initially, try to understand where they are coming from, and if possible come up with a time to shoot that would work for both of you.

If on the other hand they are against "machine gun" fire just for the sake of being against it, explain that you are not violating any laws and that you respect her point of view, but will continue to be shooting. If they are against the "safeness" of full auto fire maybe invite them to go shooting with you so they see how safe it is.

Regards,

Rob

Page generated in 0.02146 seconds with 8 queries