View Single Post
Old September 14, 2006, 12:46 AM   #8
butwhat

What about the 3" 870 magnum or the 3 1/2" 870 super? "Remington introduced the Model 870 Magnum" Try 870 magnum in google before you act like you know what your talking about.
There is also the TA, TB, TC & I'm sure others. I think I remember an English stocked 870. I have always thought that there was a quality differance between an 870 express & an 870 wingmaster.
Just my opinions.

I've been shooting 870's for 30+ years. Actually wore one out to the point that it needed to be repaired. I went through 3 870's opening day of dove hunting last year. First the pogo stick blew a seal & oil all over me. 2nd my main gun for 25 years decided it wanted a rest. The gunsmith asked how many shells the 870 TB had run through it.I couldn't say for sure because I bought it used from another trap shooter 25 years prior. The third one was just pure neglect - the magazine tube was hanging up because it was dirty. I just never thought about taking the plug out and cleaning the magazine tube like a barrel til that happened. I always sprayed some oil in it but apparently that just didn't do the trick.

Last edited by butwhat; September 14, 2006 at 02:44 AM.

Page generated in 0.02334 seconds with 8 queries