View Single Post
Old February 25, 2012, 08:56 PM   #51
FairWarning

Quote:
Remember folks that if you get yourself into a fight of any kind and especially if you use a weapon of any kind there will be consequences. The police might just come and arrest everyone then let the Prosecutor figure out the next steps. The jurisdiction I am in they run all serious assaults through a grand jury to determine the "next steps". Therefore, you want to avoid trouble. For example, I went to a movie theatre last night and when I pulled in there were some young characters who looked a bit thuggish (for a lack of a better word). So I drove right out the exit of the parking lot and found another movie theatre where I felt more comfortable. I know I can defend myself against these characters, but why would I want to try? I would rather just find another place to watch my movie.
Great example of the mind as a defensive weapon. The best way to win is...not having to fight. Street thugs have nothing to lose anyway...but most law abiding citizens have much to lose.

Page generated in 0.03520 seconds with 8 queries