Thread: Pepper spray
View Single Post
Old September 16, 2005, 03:04 PM   #43
Glenn E. Meyer

Leadcounsel - whatever. You're Superman. And frankly, this is reached a point that is time wasting. That might be taken as rude but that's it.

Your doctrine stands against probably ever trainer out there.

You state as a civilian it is not necessary to use nonlethals such as OC because you are a martial arts superstar. Good for you. So your plan may work for you as you will suceed in all hand to hand combat.

The rest of us might prefer not to roll around in judo throws. I have a scar on my leg from doing that in my youth. I also didn't enjoy a couple of years ago, John Holschen of Insights pressing my old bean into the mat. Thus, if I can spray some intermediate threat, I'm going to.

There's always someone big and tougher in physical fight. Also, when in contact, a little guy can stick his finger in his eye. Distance is your friend.

About visual imagery training - good stuff. However, running around a range isn't FOF and imagery doesn't lead to the unexpected.

Good luck to you. I think I 'll pass on future educational experiences for you. You know it all. Let your disciples flourish.

Page generated in 0.03793 seconds with 8 queries