View Single Post
Old November 6, 2017, 02:27 PM   #6
Lohman446

Little story. Saturday night I was in a restaurant that I happen to enjoy going to that is not in the greatest area. Not a place I avoid and I had taken my kids. I'm at the counter paying and one person is asking the waitress to use a phone due to car problems. Another is standing by the doorway and a third one is asking about getting a refund from the machine that ate his dollar. This is all while I am at the counter paying. I'm standing sideways to the counter because I don't like standing with my back to the doorway or crowd. I moved away from the counter, a couple steps back, and made small talk about how much car trouble sucks with the one while moving my head between all three.

Where they up to something? I have no idea. It seemed odd but the hostess could have been easily distracted by the amount going on. She must have figured something was off too because she had called a manager up and he had had server go get the gentleman asking for a phone the phone.

While I have little doubt some people may not consider the long term consequences most of the time they are looking for the easiest target. Endeavor to be alert. Carry yourself in a manner that those seeking the easiest available target will know that you are not it. You are likely to save yourself from getting into at least some of, if not a lot of, the issues that may otherwise impact your life.

Page generated in 0.03079 seconds with 8 queries