View Single Post
Old August 17, 2013, 04:53 PM   #8
Sure Shot Mc Gee

Immediately after deer season my rifles are cleaned and stored away. Not bumped or touched from season to season. So its a waste of ammo, time, and gas to go try and pull any better accuracy from either. Since I sit in a above ground enclosed deer stand situated on a hay field. I know where the deer will enter the field from 1/8 mile away. So I prefer to wait and pick my shot. I suppose there isn't really a need for me to practice shooting my deer rifles under those circumstances. But having the opportunity to retire when times were good and having a membership to a gun club for many years. Maybe? Just maybe I have more spare time than most to shoot long gun and pistol more often. Well?~~~ all but for one person that is. {Beagle 333.} But if it continues to rain in Alabama as it has and for the rest of the year and his powder gets a little damp and he forgets just where he left his ear muffs. They'll be no competition this year for me as to who's the CHAMPION at shoot'in and miss'in their targets most often._ ~~Maybe I could use a little extra practice time afterall._

S/S

Last edited by Sure Shot Mc Gee; August 17, 2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Cleaning it up and a little necessary tweaking

Page generated in 0.02373 seconds with 8 queries