View Single Post
Old December 26, 2008, 10:15 AM   #90
zombieman

Quote:
I only go +1 when I am going to a hostile situation. Otherwise its just one in the chamber, and mag also not stuffed to limit.
Wow, and exactly how do you decide when you are going into a hostile situation? I wish I too had ESP. Firepower, what exactly are you going to do when a hostile situation comes to you?

Quote:
if u need an entire mag during a firefight, either you're in iraq or on swat. if i have to empty a clip, then god help me. this isn't terminator where we shoot robots...
Blackflags.. on that note I believe I'll just go to work tonight with no extra magazines and just keep my active mag half loaded. After all, I'm not in Iraq or on swat. Some of these comments blow my mind, you must live one sheltered life to have the attitude you do. To think that you don't need a full magazine because that only happens in iraq or if your on swat? [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]? :barf: I would love to see you teaching a class on officer safety. "ok, guys first I'm going to start off by saying that all of you are carrying way to many bullets". Dude get real..

Last edited by zombieman; December 26, 2008 at 11:02 AM.

Page generated in 0.03184 seconds with 8 queries