View Single Post
Old August 12, 2009, 10:05 PM   #42
Jofaba

Quote:
what really sucks is that thoes of you who are against him being there need a refresher course in the 2ND ammd.he has a lawful right to have the gun....a legal right to bare arms....and for you to say you would violate his rights pisses me off.
i joined this forum with the notion that you all were pro 2A.and from the previous posts i can see you are not.if this is the case i guess you would violate my rights as well.

what a bunch of "HYPOCRITES".
those of you who would violate him or those like him for doing what is legally right.... you make me sick.

ban me for this i don't care.but it needed to be said.
Sorry if i sickened you, but hey, that's my 1st amendment right (comes just before the 2nd).

Not sure you should consider that every single person here shares your views though. I'm sure that I am in the extreme minority, but this isn't an all or nothing club. At least not to my knowledge. Disagreement is allowed, and opposing ideas are allowed. At least to my knowledge.

I am entirely 2nd amendment. I will admit though, open carry rubs me in the wrong way. Most people that I've talked to, both in this site and in person, admit that they'd almost exclusively rather conceal carry, and not trouble themselves with open carry. Also, open carry carries less requirements than concealed. So, basically anyone can open carry. And previous to this discussion, I've seen an overwhelming agreement that open carry scares the crap out of people.

I am not hypocritical, though I am sorry that you view my statements as such. My statements which have been the center of debate here are about a man making a statement with open carry display at a presidential event. I don't think it added to the conversation, others do. That's the bulk of it.

Page generated in 0.02408 seconds with 8 queries