View Single Post
Old September 22, 2021, 06:59 PM   #22
Mike38

The first thing everyone that rides needs to realize, the question is not if you are going to crash, the question is when you are going to crash. I don't carry on my person while riding for two reasons. I don't want something bulky and hard on my person while sliding / rolling down the pavement. I don't even carry my wallet while riding. The EMTs may have a more difficult time un-impaling you from your gun. A shoulder holster may sound good, but a gun against your rib cage is going to break said rib cage. Also, you may have more serious injuries if your gun discharges during the crash. I put my carry pistol in a saddle bag. It's possible to discreetly put away or remove the gun to or from a saddle bag. Just get on your knees close to the bike like you are checking the chain, or something, then slip the gun into the bag. Do the same to put it back on your person. I know, I know, people claim they are never going to crash. You may be a great rider, you may be a safe rider, but some idiot cager looking at their cell phone is going to void your riding capabilities.

Page generated in 0.02383 seconds with 8 queries