View Single Post
Old January 27, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Gary Slider

DE Again Honors VA ?? !! ?? !!

Just when I thought things couldn’t get crazier Delaware does it. DE dropped VA from the list of states it honors in early Dec. 2012. Then they added them back but put this little note with the VA entry: (Virginia reciprocity will be revoked on December 7, 2013) See for yourself Here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/...dweapons.shtml
I have no idea why they put them back or why they are waiting a year to drop them now. It took them a month and a half from the time they removed them until they added them back with their note. Every agreement I have seen has a clause for invalidating the agreement. They all have stated 30 days or a short time period. Why this is taking a year is beyond me! www.handgunlaw.us will be updated in the next few days to show this change and it will require some extra wording.

Unless you have been hiding under a rock for the last 6 weeks the 2nd Amendment has been under an almost lethal assault. People are scrambling to buy firearms/ammo/accessories. Handgunlaw.us has seen a doubling of unique visitors in the last 6 weeks. People are seeking information along with their purchases. With all the legislation being put forward Handgunlaw.us would appreciate a heads up when something passes at least one house of your state government and has a chance of passing both houses. There are so many bills that most will die before they come to a vote. Keeping track of all of this is a full time job in itself and any assistance is greatly appreciated. Please click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the main page at www.handgunlaw.us as I can miss PM’s. I try to answer every email and if I miss replying to you I apologize. Thank you.

If you are looking for shooting Drills check out our Handgun Drills and Standards. You can find a link to them in the left column of www.handgunlaw.us If you have any you would like to see added do email them to me and I will see about adding them.

www.handgunlaw.us has a wealth of information. I recommend you look at the FAQ’s (Left column on the main page) as they will answer many questions and tell you where on the site to find the information you might be seeking.
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.

Page generated in 0.03765 seconds with 8 queries