View Single Post
Old July 9, 2013, 02:46 PM   #164
dakota.potts

Brian, I retracted some of my statements in an earlier post. I did expressly mean to question what evidence Glenn had for his beliefs and why he was so rigid in adhering to them.

I did not, however, mean to insinuate that he was not capable of rational thought (certainly he's got many more years practice than me) or that he was doing so on an emotional basis or anything. I did mean to challenge his ideas but did so with inappropriate wording and was over the line in some of what I said.

My last post in regards to Glenn was an attempt to put that behind me and move on with the conversation at hand and let it be water under the bridge as it were. I was wrong in my persecution of some of the sentiments expressed and while I still largely disagree with the evidence correlating to Zimmerman being the aggressor we do need skepticism and I appreciate the need for it.

But, as I was saying, I think the whole "Yes, I can hear his voice clearly now" testimony is bunk and I see it as easily discredited

Page generated in 0.02485 seconds with 8 queries