View Single Post
Old December 17, 2012, 05:18 PM   #16
djcantr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbourbaki
"Between 4:30-6:00pm every night BCM posts 30 or so BCGs for sale. If you just use the 'notify me' link you'll never get one these days (ask me how I know.... ). You have to just keep refreshing that page during that time and you'll likely get one."

For three days, I immediately hit the site as soon as I got the email notification and every day I would be too late. I'm Eastern Time and BCM were posting stock around 5:45pm every day, I started hitting the refresh around 5:40pm and snagged one. I checked out immediately and when I checked again, they were already out of stock. It really takes patience, if you wait for the email, you're too late.
I would follow this advice. I would never skimp on a BCG and BCM's are good to go. Colt, DD and LMT would be good ones as well. I haven't heard anything bad about the PSA BCGs yet. I think there's still some time yet for them to be considered proven, though. I picked up one of their Carpenter 158 bolts as a spare and will test it out sometime. It headspaced fine in a BCM carrier.

Page generated in 0.02804 seconds with 8 queries