View Single Post
Old June 13, 2018, 08:03 AM   #30
rodfac

USSR, good, hell GREAT, lookin' piece you've got there...a virtual duplicate of mine. Mine's got a post front sight...I'd carry it more here on the farm with a Baughman ramp, but that straight up post tears up my holsters. I've checked my throats and they're very close to 0.452-3".

I don't shoot it often enough, but it's as accurate as can be with any good load. I do admit, I like it better with Auto-Rim brass rather than the ACP stuff...easier to eject and none of that finger nail picking them out BS...Same loads for either type checked with a chrono show similar velocities.

Let us all know how that bullet works out...hollow base as I see it...tough to cast well maybe, or maybe not...

Off haying now...gotta get it in before the TRW's move in this pm. Be safe, one and all.

Rod
Cherish our flag, honor it, defend it in word and deed, or get the hell out. Our Bill of Rights has been paid for by heros in uniform and shall not be diluted by misguided governmental social experiments. We owe this to our children, anything less is cowardice. USAF FAC, 5th Spl Forces, Vietnam Vet '69-'73.

Page generated in 0.03436 seconds with 8 queries