View Single Post
Old March 22, 2013, 07:55 PM   #8
HKFan9

Quote:
In my opinion, the whole purpose of a "tactical" .22 is to give you the feel of a full-power rifle. For example, the M&P 15 .22 is perfect for training and practice because its function mimics that of an AR-15.

But the Mossberg only looks like an AR-15; its actual function is completely different. And for those of us used to the AR-15 platform, it is deceptively and frustratingly different.

The Mossbeeg seems to be the least expensive of the "tactical" .22 rifle class, but all you get with it is looks; if you want a .22 that functions like a tactical centerfire rifle you need to look elsewhere. And there are many non-tactical .22 semi-auto rifles that perform better and are cheaper than the Mossberg.
^That..... and we get a lot returned do to breaking.

It's literally a 702 Plinkster action inside a plastic clam shell...... I have owned airsoft guns and pellet rifles much much nicer than it.

Also its a $200 gun.... not a $400 gun, I don't care even if it was listed on a Bill by name I would never pay more than $200 on it, well I wouldn't spend anything on it but you get my point.

If you already looking at spending that much, spend about the same and get a S&W MP22 they are much much nicer.

Page generated in 0.03605 seconds with 8 queries