View Single Post
Old December 27, 2012, 10:53 PM   #224
bikerbill

I agree with others who feel that Feinstein's bill has been drawn very broadly to provide portions to bargain away for the main thrust, AWB, restricted magazine capacity and an end to the so-called "gun show" loophole ... I also agree that it's almost impossible to imagine what would be involved in the registration portion ... I'm also hoping that we can count on the House to provide a roadblock to this miserable excuse for a law ... however ... I don't think we'd be wise to discount the national emotion over this issue in the wake of Newtown .. the real problem, in my eyes, is the certainty that another mass shooting will happen again, and soon ... some psycho copycat is probably plotting one even now ... if that happens even the staunchest NRA supporter in Congress will lose their backbone when they're deluged with calls from the home front telling them they have to vote for a Feinstein-type law or start looking for an honest job ... we have a very bumpy road ahead; I'm stocking up on ammo now and looking at a few nice revolvers and a lever action carbine ... we have to realize that the 2A is under serious attack and may not survive as we have known it, especially if Obama gets to name a Scotus justice or two ...

Page generated in 0.03272 seconds with 8 queries