View Single Post
Old January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM   #8
TunnelRat

I have the fortune/misfortune of living in a place where people knocking on my door late at night and expecting entry is basically nonexistent. Frankly we're nowhere near that friendly. As such I wouldn't have let him in, regardless of his haircut, lack of hat, and good manner. As for showing others firearms, I can count on one hand the people I show my firearms, and that includes my family. Someone I didn't know much? It wouldn't cross my mind tbh. That said if you have firearms on display (you mentioned putting it on the mantle so I wasn't sure) I guess it's hard to avoid the question. That's one reason I don't display firearms.

At the end of the day though, that is merely what I do. I'm not you. If this incident upset/concerned you then you might want to reconsider some of your standard operating procedures. It does seem odd to me to post this and then say you did everything right in retrospect. I feel like part of this thread is inviting input on what happened. If not, well this isn't Live Journal (if that's still a thing).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by TunnelRat; January 15, 2019 at 03:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.03799 seconds with 8 queries