View Single Post
Old September 18, 2021, 08:35 AM   #120
Carl the Floor Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistoler0 View Post
The fact that the article comes from a source with a certain political leaning does not invalidate the points in it. I am not uber-conservative, I am much more of a centrist and for some issues I even lean left, yet I think that the article is spot on.

It is true that the modern left is rabidly anti-gun, and when they are tolerant of guns it is in a FUDD way that looks askance at the 2A.

There were much better ways to hurt Russia than to go after their ammo sales in the US (NordStream gas line, for example).

Now even if I doubt the Biden administration's stated reasons for the Russian ammo ban, I do not think that the ban is a big driver of the current high prices of ammo and in this I agree with you. Maybe in a year, but not now.

Supply shortages, a significant demand increase, market uncertainty and panic buying are the reasons behind it. It is happening in other markets too (computer chips).
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild cat mccane View Post
The author of your article is a troll from the most conservative think tank on the planet. I bet even most republicans wouldn't agree with most crap out of that group. Also, isn't backed up. Just wild shots in the dark to disturb people as yourself.
Lol, Any thing to the right of CNN is crap to the Radical Left. Sorry, Never even saw that article until I posted it on this forum. Actually it is OLD news. So if you want to understand why myself and others are disturbed, you will have to go back in history way before the article. And you will find the same conclusions for many articles and studies etc.

Pistoler0, I agree with what you have said. "Supply shortages, a significant demand increase, market uncertainty and panic buying are the reasons behind it. It is happening in other markets too (computer chips)."
Not to mention oil, lumber and other commodities that are a direct link to policies of the Biden Admin.
Something that should be remembered, is the fact that the Anti's have only been in office for 8 months. It is so important to keep fighting them all the way. From State Governor to Congressman to Senator.
Again the article was on. FOCUS ON VIRGINIA. If CNN or any source want to say that no one believes the article. Then they have Never Been in Virginia, or if they have, they must have been dazed by their own Cool -Aid.
In Virginia WE GET IT.

Hope to see as many supporters at the Richmond Virginia 2A rally this year. The past rally our Gov. did everything possible to stop up. And most 2A supporters know Gov. Ralph Northam as a Staunch Radical anti 2A advocate. This year we are hoping for a Huge change. Which may be the beginning.

Page generated in 0.02469 seconds with 8 queries