View Single Post
Old October 25, 2018, 07:30 PM   #81
Redneckrepairs

Quote:
There is nothing legal about using an 'arm brace' as a shoulder stock, in order to intentionally subvert the NFA by not registering the firearm as the intended end goal: an SBR.
Advocating for and trumpeting the illegal use of "arm braces" on pistols is the same as advocating for obliteration of serial numbers, and illegally hacking shotgun barrels to illegal lengths.

Some of you guys are so deep into the "grey area" that you don't realize you've crossed over into talking about intentionally committing felonies.
I don't recall advocating anything other than a tongue in cheek attempt to get some of the more fractious members to quit this damned arguing and fussing at each other .
I am not an ATF agent and its not MY job to supervise anyone elses' use or mis-use of the weapon they own .
You seem to feel the need to shoulder that task ( at least on an online gun forum ) for whatever gratification it gives you to misread and nitpick what others post . Ill just point out that the price of being "absolutely right all the time" is that you never realize when you are wrong .
Good day sir as I am done with you on this thread and will continue to read it in hopes of some adult discussion on the topic .

Page generated in 0.03569 seconds with 8 queries