View Single Post
Old August 20, 2020, 08:03 AM   #121
FITASC

Quote:
As for the racist rubbish about blacks being more prone to crime, on a state by state basis African Americans are two to three times more likely to be living below the federal poverty line than whites so I'm gonna challenge that racist crap with the hypothesis that POOR PEOPLE in URBAN SETTINGS commit more crimes than wealthy people in the suburbs.
Poor folks in the sticks commit more crimes than wealthy folks as well; think meth heads.

As to the comment about blacks being 2-3 times more likely to be living below the poverty line, just why is that? it isn't like they haven't been given more opportunities since LBJ's great Society, Affirmative Action, etc. Crime is crime; protesting the death of someone peacefully is a lot different than just looting, stealing, and committing terrorist acts against society.
"I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you."- Frank Zappa

Page generated in 0.03134 seconds with 8 queries