View Single Post
Old December 23, 2005, 03:09 PM   #14
USP45usp

Chase,

Quote:
Ever think of getting a dog to scare of would-be BG's?

Consider a faux or even a real security camera to keep people from wanting to hide.
I do have a dog, she is an indoor dog. Even if she were outdoor, the front yard isn't fenced on one end. Some drunk came around the corner and took it out. The LEO that was chasing them tried to take out the neighbors post. Unfortunatly for him, it was and old rail road tie and it didn't move but the patrol unit wasn't in chasing shape after that. The drunk is still in prison and will be for many moons to go (this happened in 2002 IIRC). And I have no idea why I felt the need to share that

As for the camera, I've been thinking of that but it's only good if I'm indoors and can watch it. Once I get into the house I am pretty much safe save for the main window but that's what the dog is for. Even though she's afraid of guns and if they had one, I think that her protection skills would overcome that fear.

No, these are shady characters at the very least. Unpredictable which makes them very dangerous. I'm just covering all bases that I can think of at the moment to ensure (well, to help ensure) my safety until this mess is resolved (by the courts).

And it was an excuse to buy the Taurus (and what's wrong with that) that was marked at $219.00 (I think it was mismarked because it is a NIB, not a used), $229.00 with that dang check.

Wayne

Page generated in 0.02273 seconds with 8 queries