View Single Post
Old October 11, 2012, 08:33 AM   #27
Metal god

Now Im hearing and read some of the reports linked earlier .

Does all this have more to do with older military ammo ? Or are we all just useing mil-surp cus that's were the reports originated ?

Are the newer powders of today just as likey to be compromized long term as the older powders .( all things being equal )

Do all manufacurers of NATO ammo use the same gun powder and are the powders used today the same as the powders in older NATO lots .

ALL things being the equal . If I had 60 year old mil-surp ammo and 60 year old commercial ammo . Would each one be just as likely as the other to be compromizied . Same question but looking in to the future . If I bought new production Federal lake city and Reminton UMC today ( I just picked some brands not sure If it matters ) . In 60 years would it be just as likely they both would be compromized the same .

Can all of the above questions have one answer . ( Generally all gun powders are made up of the same properties there fore they are all subject to the same issues ) .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03523 seconds with 8 queries