View Single Post
Old August 3, 2002, 06:47 AM   #16
LetsFetz

Back on top with this one

I am currently researching about the 97B and posted some Q's at the CZ Forum, too ... I found this here thread very interesting and was wondering, whether there are any news regarding the feeding problems and/or the mags being the reason rather than the load!?

I might as well just add the Q's I posted in the CZ forum, hoping that somebody can help me with those, too:

• I have a 75B with Hogue wraparounds ... the added grip is not too bad on the 75B ... I really love those wraparounds and would like to have them for the 97B too, if I buy it ... how much, if any, do the Hogues add to the 97B grip? (which is quite big, as is)
• Is the 97B suitable for IDPA CDP Division? and if not, is it suitable for IDPA at all?
• How important of an issue is the full length guide rod and the 16 lbs spring?
• Is there any truth in the rumours about feeding problems of certain and/or most hollow point ammo?

... I really really want that pistol ... due to being old stock, it would be a real bargain ... and, it is the last one they have ... infact, so far it looks like it is the only one left in the entire country (Namibia) for that price ...

... I'd really appreciate your advise and help ...

cheers and beers
LetsFetz

... in case you are wondering about the Astra post in the Revolver Forum, which sounds similar regarding the bargain thing ... yep, I'm on a kinda mission at the moment ... I WANT MORE GUNS

Last edited by LetsFetz; August 3, 2002 at 07:12 AM.

Page generated in 0.03443 seconds with 8 queries