View Single Post
Old March 26, 2000, 01:42 PM   #7
Correia

5 guys?!? In a room, with 2 hostages. Charging out there shooting would only work if you where Rob Leatham. I don't think that there is a win/win situation here. The scenario doesn't say if there is a back door or not. If there was a back door, or other good escape I would make like Schmit and run away, 5 guys with hostages is a job for an entry team with flash bangs and subguns. If however there wasn't a good escape, I really wouldn't want to be a hostage.

I would probably wait for the guy coming in the kitchen, and smash him upside the head with the shotgun.

Now it depends, will the others come looking for him when they hear the noise,(or if no noise, would they come looking for him when he didn't come back), I wouldn't use the shotgun for the same reasons listed as Erick. I would take it in my left hand, pistol in right, if another badguy came through the door I would shoot him, go through the door, (using whatever cover there was), shooting at the bg with my buddy, toss the shotgun his way and shoot till they are all down or I am dead. Hopefully my buddy would be able to use the SG even if I got plugged which is very likely against the 3 remaining. Hopefully with the element of surprise they would try to shoot me and not the hostages.

Anyway you look at it the solution would probably suck.

These scenarios are fun, keep them coming!

Page generated in 0.02052 seconds with 8 queries