View Single Post
Old January 1, 2013, 03:22 PM   #96
XtremeRevolution

I wanted to pop back into this thread and thank everyone who gave me advice here. I decided to get a gun for target practice first, and that ended up being the Rock Island Armory 1911 XT22 in .22 LR. I've put about 550 rounds through that and it has been breaking in very nicely. Had a few failures to fire at first, but those have evened out.

Recently, I got back into the search for a full sized gun due to the recent price hikes everywhere and what appears to be a national epedemic on firearms. Let's just say it went up my list of priorities. I ended up narrowing my search between a 1911 and a CZ-75, and I finally settled on the 1911 after doing much research. Specifically, the STI Spartan 9 in 9mm. I will be placing an order for this tomorrow. The reason I chose thsi over the CZ-75 is because I already have a 1911 for training purposes and because the CZ-75 is nowhere to be found for a decent price.

Admittedly, this will not be the end of my gun buying experiences, and the moment a CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical is back in stock on czcustom.com, I will buy one of those as well. The Beretta 92...well...that's simply far too large for me, and I wanted something I could consider carrying.

Page generated in 0.02239 seconds with 8 queries