View Single Post
Old July 12, 2013, 11:00 AM   #79
deepcreek

Quote:
What I meant was that you can say "I do not submit to searches or answer questions" in a polite way or a rude way. I think if a driver knows they were committing a traffic violation they they should make those statements in a polite way. Being rude in that case isn't going to help anything, but being polite could get the driver off with a warning for something the driver knows they were doing wrong.
A year large majority of traffic stops are traps. Come around the corner road block, drive past the sigh behind the tree speed trap, etc.
The interaction usually starts with “do you know what you did wrong” trick question. First it gets people to incriminate themselves and it also is designed make people feel like they are in the wrong so they are submissive and guilty before they even go to trail.

This thread is about illegal road blocks the the law enforcement doing these illegal activities are in the wrong.

Why should citizen just going about daily living all the sudden be wrong ? Because they are not "polite" during illegal stops ?

Page generated in 0.02535 seconds with 8 queries