View Single Post
Old September 19, 2021, 06:49 AM   #50
Carl the Floor Walker

Has anyone just taken a moment to believe that we are even having this conversation? The idea that our American society actually has to be fearful of citizens flying the Sacred Red White and Blue. I posted a while back about my new hat that featured the America Flag and a Blue line and posters warned me to be careful.
I live in Virginia. I took a walk down Monument Ave in the historic district after the BLM riots. The despicable carnage of destruction was unbelievable. And you can bet your life, none of the residents would dare fly a AMERICAN FLAG.
AND OF COURSE THEY WANT TO DISARM THE GOOD PROUD AMERICAN AND DO AWAY WITH THE POLICE.

I retired from the alarm industry and yes, would say that home protection is needed now more than anytime in the US. And owing a firearm is necessary to defend your home, your family and yourself. Not just in the home. But just about any where you go and getting worse. To these low life's YOU are the enemy.

Here is ONE of the many Flags found in Conservative neighborhoods that were taken and destroyed after July 4th and this one left in one of our streets.

*Note Read the line about the ARMY. Nothing sacred to these low life's.

Yes, I wear the hat all the time now. Do not care if some low life does not like it.

Last edited by Carl the Floor Walker; September 19, 2021 at 06:58 AM.

Page generated in 0.02338 seconds with 8 queries