View Single Post
Old June 14, 2021, 12:22 PM   #29
Senior Member
Join Date: September 26, 2008
Posts: 211
Form 4 for is for transferring an existing NFA firearm.
Form 1 is for making a new NFA firearm.
Correct...I was told you sent in the F4...I questioned the guy telling me the story...he mentioned something about the gun already being made/declared NFA. It's been years ago, so not 100% positive on how conversation flowed and I very well could not be remembering correctly
GE-Minigun is offline  
Page generated in 0.02127 seconds with 8 queries