View Single Post
Old April 22, 2013, 05:09 PM   #15
The_Meteorologist

Quote:
The_Meterologist:
I did have a chance to get mine to the range. Wonderful little shooter. I don't remember having any problems at all. Just shooting some basic 9mm ammo. I was also shooting 2 45s and my P238 for a bit. No problems bouncing between any of them.

The only problem I have run into so far is getting it back together again after cleaning. That spring is one tough bugger to get back on. Plus I found that my barrel would rotate a bit and effectively lock into a crooked position. That caused some headaches for me. I will have to check more into that and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Have you noticed a similar problem?

I did get some grips I like a bit better.
I have had that happen once as well. When reassembling, I put the barrel in slightly crooked apparently and it became stuck in the slide. It wasn't a huge deal...it just took a little extra wiggling to get it out.

Regarding the spring assembly, I agree, it is slightly more difficult to assemble than my SP2022 or most other handguns. The best method I have found is to hold the spring with your left hand/fingers and slowly ease the spring on as opposed to pushing it in hard/fast as it tends to just bend instead.

And I agree, a wonderful shooter overall. Yeah it does tend to be slightly more uncomfortable to shoot than larger guns, but that is to be expected in such a small gun. Overall I love it.

Page generated in 0.03757 seconds with 8 queries