View Single Post
Old January 28, 2012, 09:26 PM   #21
tahunua001

^^^ I find it ironic that most people that say someone is hardheaded and argumentative is also being hardheaded and argumentative. caliber wars are waged in a ocean of gray and both sides are arguing black and white.

when a person is asking "is my caliber able to kill ****?" is asking because he/she really does not know. an elk is bigger than a grizzly bear and yet it's easier to kill so some people really don't know better. that does not necessarily mean that they are unskilled. I had almost no handgun experience before shooting my M9 quals and I scored expert first time up so some people are just naturally good or someone may have been shooting for years and is just now considering hunting for the first time.

you cant say it cant be done if it can and you never know what is a good or bad idea based on the fat that you dont know where a posters skill level lies.

EDIT: so far just about everything on this thread has been the argument of marginal versus overkill and you are arguing, quite literally, the absolute opposite ends of the spectrum.

Page generated in 0.02646 seconds with 8 queries